Full Time Class 1 P&D Driver Position Available (Truro, NS)
MBW Courier Inc has become a leader in the transportation industry by providing unmatched quality service to our customers and employing quality employees. Our services include Courier Services, Light LTL, and Third-Party Logistics to the province of Nova Scotia and much of New Brunswick.
MBW Courier Inc is currently seeking a Full Time Class 1 Driver to operate a 36’ Tractor Trailer which based out of Truro, NS location.
Successful Candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Self Starter with ability to make smart decisions;
- Strong Work Ethic;
- Positive and Enthusiastic Team Work attitude;
- Commitment to Safety;
- Excellent Customer Service skills;
- Minimum High School Diploma;
- Knowledge of Courier a plus but not a requirement;
- Minimum Class 1 Valid Driver’s License required;
- Clean driving record;
- Clean Criminal Record Check;
- Leave MBW Truro at 4am, doing deliveries and pickups in Port Hawkesbury and Mulgrave areas, returning to Truro approximately 1:00pm – Monday to Friday.
- Perform Daily Pre Trip and Post Trip Inspections on Tractor and Trailer, complete log book entries correctly, and follow Company Policies & Procedures.
- Complete waybills while doing pickups and deliveries that provide customers with Proof of Deliveries.
- Provide efficient, reliable, professional service to customers.
- This is NOT a Pin to Pin run, you will be in & out of truck making deliveries and doing pickups.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. MBW Courier Inc actively promotes the value of Employment Equity by fostering a community rich in diversity.